School is one of the most important and formative experiences of our lives. This is especially the case when it comes to elementary school.
Children spend so many hours of their lives in their elementary school classrooms and learn much more than just English, math, and science.
Elementary school teaches kids how to be good people and how to interact with others. A good experience in elementary school will stay with kids for the rest of their lives and can set them on the right path for their ahead.
This is why it’s important to ensure that every elementary school classroom is a great place of learning for kids.
As well as starting them on their learning journey, the classroom should be a place that can motivate children to be the best they can be.
Motivating young children can be tricky for even the most skilled and experienced teachers. This is why adding some inspirational quotes around the classroom can be helpful.
Add some quotes to your elementary classroom to make a positive atmosphere and inspire your students. Here are the 72 best elementary classroom quotes to try today.
General Quotes For An Elementary Classroom
If you need a general quote for your elementary classroom, then these are the quotes for you. These quotes will be suitable for any classroom in any situation.
1. “When you know better you do better.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
3. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr
4. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
6. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
7. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
8. “Today is another opportunity to learn anything you want.” – Johnny Uzan
9. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
10. “Anything is possible. Anything can be.” – Shel Silverstein
11. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
13. “The road to freedom –here and everywhere on earth-– begins in the classroom.” – Hubert Humphrey
14. “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – J.K Rowling
15. “Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later.” – Dana Stewart Scott
16. “I never cut class. I loved getting A’s, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world.” – Michelle Obama
17. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
18. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
19. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
20. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – A.A. Milne
21. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” – Joel Osteen
22. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
23. “If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
24. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” – Roy T. Bennett
25. “You’re off to great places. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
26. “You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
27. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
28. “Be silly, be honest, be kind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
30. “Just be yourself, there is no one better.” – Taylor Swift
Motivational Quotes For An Elementary Classroom
Motivating students is often one of the most important but difficult tasks for a teacher. You need to keep your students inspired if they are to do their best and these quotes can help.
31. “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden
32. “We all can dance when we find music we love.” – Giles Andreae
33. “Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good.” – Malcolm Gladwell
34. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
35. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
36. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
37. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
38. “A thousand mile journey begins with a single step.” – Chinese Proverb
39. “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter
40. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
41. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
42. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
43. “Never give up, for that is the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
44. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
45. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
46. “Nothing that’s worth anything is easy.” – Barack Obama
47. “When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed.” – Jeffrey Walker
48. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Anthony Robbins
49. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
51. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
52. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
53. “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.” – Francis Bacon
54. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
55. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
Quotes About Failure For An Elementary Classroom
One of the most demotivating things for children is failure. Being able to pick themselves up after falling and then trying again is something that many children struggle with.
This is why having some quotes about failure around the classroom can be of great help.
56. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
57. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
58. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
59. “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” – Babe Ruth
60. “It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” – George Burns
61. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
62. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
63. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
64. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
65. “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
66. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. ” – Bonnie Blair
67. “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
68. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
69. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
70. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
71. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
72. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Chris Bradford
In this article, we included the x best elementary classroom quotes to try today. Elementary school is a tough time for kids but it can set them up for success for the rest of their lives.
It’s the start of their educational journey and lays the foundation for their personality traits and how they deal with others.
Keeping your elementary students motivated and eager to learn is always a trial, however. That’s why we’ve made this list of 72 quotes for an elementary classroom.
We hope that you can use these quotes around your classroom to help your students.
- The Absolute Best Chapter Books For Kindergarten - April 24, 2023
- 11 Best Price Is Right Games For The Classroom To Try Today - April 21, 2023
- How To Correct A Poor Pencil Grip: Activities To Improve Pencil Control - April 21, 2023